Want to look really good while driving tremendous results for your organization? I highly encourage bringing new, innovative strategies to the table. While I still owe you all my personal 2016 goals, I’ll give you a preview: I’m challenging myself to think outside the box more than ever this year. I’m dedicating one day each week to brainstorming, reading, strategizing, and idea generation. As an example, I recently spent an entire day on My People and Networking Strategy.
Today, I want to share an incredible resource that is certain to take your 2016 digital marketing strategy to the next level. I’m talking about Acquisio’s 2016 Digital and Local Marketing Predictions. If you’ve been reading PPC Ian for a while, you know that I’m big on eBooks and whitepapers. Acquisio’s guide is precisely the type of thought leadership that I incorporate into my own brainstorming days each and every week. And, it’s published by one of my favorite digital marketing organizations of all time, the programmatic marketing solution that over 400 agencies trust on a daily basis.
Inside Acquisio’s free 2016 Digital and Local Marketing Predictions, you will find:
- 28 pages of thought-provoking insights.
- 14 expert opinions on what 2016 holds for digital and local marketing, each with a unique theme.
- Insights from my personal friends Marc Poirier (CEO and Co-Founder of Acquisio) and Brad Geddes (Co-Founder of AdAlysis and moderated my SMX Panel).
- Clever, innovative ideas that are sure to challenge your own digital marketing strategy. And, a few controversial themes.
- The latest on audience targeting, my personal prediction for 2016 (more on this below).
So, you may be thinking, what’s my personal prediction for 2016? I see 2016 as the year of programmatic personalization. What does this mean?
- Building upon my Engagement-Based Marketing Segmentation, I view 2016 as the year savvy digital marketers truly define their audiences, on a granular level. I see marketers doing this with audience management technologies (data management platforms, or DMPs).
- I see marketers programmatically communicating with these audiences across all possible touch points (website, desktop, mobile, search, display, social, email, call center, TV, direct mail, more) in an incredibly consistent and personalized manner.
- I see marketers crafting messages, story lines, and widgets that are adaptive and valuable.
- I see this programmatic personalization system learning automatically (machine learning) and also manually (marketers improving the system based on insights).
- Once companies have the fundamentals in place, audiences will becoming more and more segmented/granular.
Regarding my personal prediction, you can see that things get incredibly complex quickly. It’s all possible, however, with the right programmatic technologies, like Acquisio.
I wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Acquisio for the amazing throught leadership. Now, a question for the you: What’s your 2016 marketing prediction? Make sure to write it down, and set the bar high!
Image in this post © Acquisio