I’m a huge fan of Marin Software and have personally leveraged this amazing SEM platform to manage multi-million dollar campaigns. Not only does Marin have an amazing platform and team (including Matt Lawson who I interviewed here on PPC Ian), but they have been offering some seriously great whitepapers – for free! Last time, I reviewed Marin’s Optimization Beyond Bidding whitepaper. Today, I’m absolutely thrilled to review Marin’s brand new whitepaper: The Search Marketer’s Guide to Successful Facebook Ads.
Highlights From Marin’s Facebook Ads Whitepaper
There’s no doubt about it: Facebook Ads are taking off. Whether you’re an affiliate marketer or a corporate marketing professional, Facebook has become critical to the success of any marketing program. For this reason, I highly recommend downloading Marin’s free whitepaper. Here are some of my favorite highlights:
- Marin’s whitepaper is free and super easy to download it. You can download right after filling out some really easy info (no email confirmation required).
- Marin interviewed the largest Facebook advetisers around and compiled their tips and tricks into an easy to digest format.
- You’ll learn how to leverage your existing fan base to build powerful paid campaigns.
- You get to tap into an exclusive Razorfish case study, one of the top online marketing agencies around.
- Marin shares a really neat root analysis concept, a creative and algorithmic way of generating new likes and interests.
- In addition to tactical tips anyone can put to good use, Marin discusses some of the amazing Facebook features available in their application (with screenshots): Audience segmentation and creative rotation.
So there you have it! One of the can’t miss whitepapers of 2011. I highly recommend downloading The Search Marketer’s Guide to Successful Facebook Ads. I’m going to leave you with an awesome quote from Marin’s whitepaper: “Consumers exposed to a brand’s social media content are actually 50% more likely to click on paid search ads and 1.7 times more likely to purchase through search.”
Image in this post © MarinSoftware.com