Hello and welcome to my consulting page. Thanks for stopping by! I’m a performance marketer and executive leader who is well known for acquiring valuable customers at scale while simultaneously lowering CPA. I’m all about efficiency, and consistently delivering strong results. I can build and execute upon a sustainable and cost-effective marketing strategy for your business, one that acts as a competitive advantage versus others in your market.
In better understanding the skills and experience fueling PPC Ian, I highly recommend checking out my LinkedIn profile and also my About Me page. Additionally, following is a brief summary of my core skills, experience, ideal projects, and thought leadership. If you’re interested in working together, please don’t hesitate to reach out or head on over to my consulting company, Laurel Street Enterprises, Inc.
Ian Lopuch’s Core Skills
- Stanford-educated, high-energy customer acquisition marketing executive with 11+ years experience exceeding goals/targets, leading top-performing teams, and building innovative marketing programs at fast-paced Internet/technology companies.
- Career P&L responsibility on over $200 MM online marketing spend. Experience with annual budgets ranging from $1 MM/year to $30+ MM/year.
- Invested people manager with exceptional network and experience building careers within digital marketing. Approachable listener, respected leader, truly cares about others.
- Growth hacker known for multi-channel marketing approach, friendly/collaborative spirit, getting into the details, and increasing sales while simultaneously lowering CPA. Delivers staggering results acquiring, retaining, and developing customers in competitive industries.
- Executive Leadership and Strategy:
- Developing and Executing Upon Strategic Marketing Plans and Vision
- People Management, Team Building, Morale, Coaching
- Customer Acquisition via Online Marketing Programs, and Offline
- Getting Into the Details and Delivering Results
- Marketing and Media Channels:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Programmatic Display Advertising, Retargeting (Remarketing)
- Direct Mail, Direct Marketing
- Social Media, Blogging
- Affiliate Program Management
- Lead Generation Programs
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Media Buying
- Technologies, Frameworks, and Processes:
- Digital Marketing Platforms, Marketing Automation
- Programmatic Segmentation Strategy, 1-To-1 Marketing, Providing True Value To Consumers
- A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, Analytics
- User-Experience Design, Testing, Optimization
- Online and Offline Creative Development, Optimization
- Brand Positioning
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Ad Monetization, Sponsored Ads
- Business Development:
- Business Development, Negotiation
- B2B and Partner Marketing
- Sourcing, Analyzing, and Integrating Acquisitions
Ian Lopuch’s Experience
- 11+ years of leadership within customer acquisition marketing. One of the foremost leaders within paid digital advertising.
- Diverse experience spanning most major B2C categories online including retail (technology, home and garden, fashion and accessories), mortgage, insurance, travel, and people search.
- Deep experience leading teams at companies experiencing rapid growth and change.
- Grew my career from PPC Marketing Associate at a startup to Vice President, Customer Acquisition at a publicly traded company during a span of 10-years, after graduating from Stanford University with my BS in Computer Science.
My Ideal Consulting Role
My favorite consulting project of all time was performing all due diligence from a marketing perspective for the $100 MM+ acquisition of a technology company by private equity. I’m equally excited revamping an entire organization’s marketing strategy, all the way from brand strategy and segmentation to implementation by channel to algorithmic optimization. I’m passionate about what I do and and view each and every engagement as an opportunity to learn and add tremendous value. Please contact me today if you’re interested in chatting!
- Speaker at Programmatic.io (April, 2015): The Agency and Marketer Connect
- Speaker at SMX East (October, 2014): A Deep Dive Into Bidding Strategies & Bid Modifiers
- Keynote Speaker at YPO Wisconsin Chapter Meeting (April, 2014): Investing In Your Digital Marketing Program: The Time Is Now
- Speaker at Google (September, 2013): Product Feedback With AdWords Product Marketing Team
- Speaker at MediaPost Search Insider Summit (May, 2013): Big Testing and Better User Experiences Through Post-Click Marketing
- Video Case Study With Marin Software (September, 2012): Featured On Marin Software Homepage During Their IPO
- Speaker at SVForum CXO Forum (March, 2012): Marketing and Branding in the Digital Age Panel
- Speaker at Google’s Client Connect (March, 2011): Provided one hour of product feedback to Google product management.
- Speaker at Stanford Graduate School of Business (January, 2011): Presented two hours of online marketing tips at Stanford’s Center for Entrepreneurial Studies. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Speaker at Stanford Graduate School of Business (May, 2010) Part 1, Part 2
- Speaker at Google’s Client Forum (June, 2009)
- Co-President of The Charles R. Blyth Fund, Stanford University (2002)
- Valedictorian of The Buckley School (class of 1999)
Also, please check out my LinkedIn for links to my whitepapers and publications.
Picture of Ian Lopuch © PPCIan.com (An IJL Productions LLC Website)