I’m very excited about today’s post! I’m going to discuss one of my all time favorite Internet marketing systems, WordStream Moreover, I’m going to discuss their amazing quality score toolkit which can be yours absolutely free! It seems like more and more companies are giving away free whitepapers and eBooks these days (and I can’t get enough of it). Well, WordStream takes it a step further and offers an entire quality score toolkit – comprised of a whitepaper, cheat sheet, video, and quality score worksheet – all for free!
What Is WordStream?
If you’ve been following PPC Ian for a while there’s no doubt you’re aware of my SEM automation obsession. I have discussed a multitude of SEM tools in past posts and even wrote a free whitepaper about evaluating SEM applications for your organization. What is WordStream? WordStream is an Internet marketing application that automates and adds immense process to keyword generation, keyword review, keyword grouping, ad copy writing, and much more.
The tool has taken the industry by storm! From my perspective (someone who has used the vast majority of the SEM tools out there), WordStream tackles a truly unique and exciting problem, one which few other tools properly handle. Said another way, I recommend coupling WordStream with your other SEM bidding/management solution if you have one. Below are just a few of my favorite aspects of WordStream (definitely not a comprehensive list, just a few highlights):
- Adding structure and workflow to keyword review and grouping, WordStream ensures you always have the right keywords in the best possible ad groups. In turn, this translates to optimal click through rates and therefore lower CPCs.
- WordStream is all about workflow. It conveniently organizes the manual activities of keyword review, keyword grouping, and ad copy writing into prioritized queues. You can work through the queues yourself or easily delegate/outsource. Once you’re done, WordStream works wih search engine APIs to upload your work.
- WordStream ensures you continuously improve your search engine accouts. Are you adding new, relevant keywords to your account daily? Are they in the right adgroups with the right ad copy? How about custom ads?
- It seamlessly integrates with your site, leveraging organic traffic to generate PPC keywords.
What’s In WordStream’s Free Quality Score Toolkit?
As you can tell, I’m a huge fan of WordStream! I’m also a huge fan of their free quality score toolkit. So, what exactly do you get in the toolkit?
- First and foremost, you get an amazing 18 page whitepaper all about Google’s quality score. The whitepaper explains the importance of quality score, how you can improve your quality score, and how you can leverage WordStream to improve your quality score. I recommend reading this first as a great introduction to WordStream.
- Second, you get a one page quality score cheat sheet. This is a super one pager that you can pass around your organization. Its a great way to educate your management team, should they have any questions about quality score.
- Third, you get an amazing mastering quality score video.
- Last, you get a sophisticated quality score worksheet that analyzes your Google AdWords account.
I highly recommend downloading WordStream’s free quality score toolkit and learning all about how WordStream can take your SEM team’s game to the next level.
Image in this post © WordStream
Dino Vedo says
Really liked the quality score cheat sheet! Helps out a ton!
Thanks for the link Ian.
Thanks so much for the comment, much appreciated! I’m glad you enjoyed the quality score toolkit, and in particular the cheat sheet. I’m going to hang the cheat sheet at my work desk on Monday. 🙂
All the best,
Eric | My 4-Hour Workweek says
Cool stuff, Ian. I can tell by your excitement that this must be a pretty great tool, so I’m going to add it to my list of things that I need to check out eventually. This list is growing faster than I can cross off items on it, unfortunately… 🙂
Thanks so much for the comment! That’s awesome that you’re going to add WordStream to your list, that’s an excellent idea in my opinion. I can very much relate to your list growing faster than you can cross items off!
All the best,
Word up to WordStream! Not only is this tool great but I have used their paid product as well – Great for managing your keyword discovery, negative and keeping things neat for ad groups, plus more.
WordStream has some good (and FREE) webinars once in a while, I highly recommend listening in if you can.
Thanks Darren! WordStream’s paid product is absolutely stunning (and powerful). I totally agree with you. They took the PPC industry by storm and have built up a great following. While I have not been on any of their webinars, I’ll definitely keep an eye out. In addition to WordStream, I’m a big fan of other tools out there such as Marin, Acquisio, Kenshoo, ClickEquations, and others. Thanks again for the comments!
ppc consultant says
You’ve offered a great overview on the inportance of improving your Adwords campaign Quality Score. I found it interesting how much improving m quality score will help mew lower my cpc can you let me know about this. Thanks.
Thanks for the comment! I appreciate it!
All the best,