Just a few days ago I wrote a post about Adobe’s new whitepaper called Going Global In A Social World. (If you have not read it yet, make sure to, it will totally help shape your global social media strategy.) Today, I read another amazing whitepaper, all about paid search bid management from my friends at Kenshoo. The whitepaper, Best Practices for Paid Search Bid Management and Optimization, is incredibly thorough and helpful. Here are some of my favorite highlights:
- Kenshoo’s whitepaper is 25-pages. It’s incredibly thorough and a must-have reference when it comes to paid search bid management.
- The whitepaper goes into detail about all different types of modern pay per click bidding models. If you enjoyed my post about Portfolio Theory Versus Margin Maximization, you’re going to really enjoy Kenshoo’s whitepaper. It provides all of the details to truly understand your bidding options.
- Kenshoo’s whitepaper is unbiased. It shows the pros and cons of all bidding models. It leaves it up to the reader to choose the best one for their particular situation.
- The whitepaper provides specific examples, with math to back up and help explain the bid management models.
- Kenshoo’s whitepaper will make you look really good at work. It’s a great reference that will help you answer any question about enterprise level bidding technology.
I hope you have an amazing weekend! If you have a few extra minutes this weekend, make sure to read Kenshoo’s free Bid Management Whitepaper. You’ll definitely enjoy it and head into the office on Monday empowered as a bidding expert!
Image of Kenshoo © Kenshoo
Darren Davis says
Awesome stuff, I’ll definitely have to check it out. I love whitepapers like this – you can get a lot of good meat in a few short pages without investing a whole lot of time 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
PPC Ian says
Thanks so much, Darren! 🙂 Have a great weekend!
All the best,