I’m a huge fan of PPC Associates, one of the best SEM Agencies around. PPC Associates took the Silicon Valley by storm earlier this year with their Billboards on 101, one of my favorite offline marketing campaigns of this year. Over the last few years, I’ve gotten to know David Rodnitzky (CEO of PPC Associates) quite well, and I’m here to say that he is a true leader in our industry. This all brings me to the topic of today’s post: My review of Introducing the Wide Tail of SEM eBook.
I’m a big proponent of reading eBooks and whitepapers about online marketing. The beauty of our industry is smart people are always willing to share their perspectives and insights. Via their eBook series, PPC Associates does just that. Here’s what to expect in their wide tail eBook:
- An explanation of why the long tail is losing its power, except in a few rare exceptions.
- The emergence of the wide tail and how it differs from the long tail.
- How savvy marketers are changing their perspective from the long tail to the wide tail.
- Several trends that comprise the new wide tail phenomenon.
- Best practices for managing the wide tail.
- 13 pages packed full of SEM insights.
I really enjoyed this eBook because the content is great and because it’s a well-written quick read. I recommend taking some time today to download and read Introducing the Wide Tail of SEM. It’s free!
Image in this post © PPCAssociates.com