Updated: June 3, 2010
Thank you for visiting PPCIan.com (PPC Ian). This page is my FTC affiliate disclosure.
PPCIan.com (also known as "PPC Ian"), a blog owned by IJL Productions LLC, earns money in a variety of ways. I am Ian Lopuch, President and CEO of IJL Productions LLC, and will highlight below the ways in which this blog earns money:
- I am paid to review websites, eBooks, blogs, and products. I am paid with money, free stuff, and sometimes both. If you see a review on this site, please assume that it is a paid review. At the same time, please do rest assured that payment never sways my opinion.
- Now, you may be wondering, why are most of my reviews so positive? Easy! I only review websites, eBooks, blogs, and products that I believe in. I choose to pass on offers to review products that I don’t believe in 100%.
- I also earn money by participating in affiliate programs. Many of the links on this website (and also those in my email newsletter) earn affiliate commissions. What’s an affiliate commission? This basically means I earn money when you purchase a product that I link to. When you see links on this blog, please assume they are affiliate links.
- I earn money from advertisers. Advertisers pay to have advertisements displayed on my blog. When you see an advertisement on my blog, please assume I’m being compensated.
- This blog exists to make money. As you read my blog and newsletter, please assume the purpose of the article is generating income for my blog. At the same time, I must say that my core goal is to always provide useful and valuable information that empowers and educates pay per click search engine marketing professionals.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.